Spectraball: Extended Edition is an all new update to Spectraball.
This is a complete remake of the 2008 game built on a new engine which includes updated graphics and gameplay, additional and expanded maps, leaderboards, new minigames, and a map editor which is currently in beta. Currently, you can share maps with other players and we are working on a map browser feature that will allow an easy portal for downloading custom maps from other players. We are also working on a voting system for custom maps which will grant players who beat your map the ability to rate it.
Recent patch notes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to be inverted on the desert stage for some players
- Changed the lava mechanics to include a fallout timer
- Added custom map renaming
- Added additional tiles and objects to the map editor
- Made improvements to the map editor controls